“That’s why I’m worried,” said Mary.
1. Never put people down.
2. Always stand up for yourself and others.
3. If someone is being bullied band spectators together around the victim if possible. Or:
4. Have someone get an adult.
5. Tell your parents, teachers, principal, etc. about a bully that does harm.
6. Let bad bullies know that the world will not put up with their nonsense.
7. Try to understand what a bad bully is going through if possible.
8. See if you can help bad bullies, and get them to become good B.U.L.L.Y.’s like us.”
Why do you have to be so bad?
Always making others sad.
With each chance you call me a name
Forcing me to take your shame
You want to hurt me physically
Smiling at me so wickedly
How can you think you’re so cool?
You’re just a menace to our school
You’re not just hurting me.
You’re hurting yourself too, can’t you see?
I won’t let you get to me.
So maybe you will finally let me be.”