Jenna opened one eye. “How do you know I was up late blogging?”
Jenna grabbed what she needed for first and second periods. As she rounded the corner to head toward her class she saw Mira and she froze. Mira looked so sad like she was about to cry. Right on her locker someone had taped a piece of paper with the word ‘loser’ on it. It looked like there was gum or spit all over her locker too. Eew. Jenna didn’t move for a moment as if she were afraid Mira would run off if she saw her there. Mira just stood there too.
Understand our differences are okay
Listen to one another
Learn from each other
Yield- as in harvesting helpful ideas.
2. Always stand up for yourself and others.
3. If someone is being bullied band spectators together around the victim if possible. Or:
4. Have someone get an adult.
5. Tell your parents, teachers, principal, etc. about a bully that does harm.
6. Let bad bullies know that the world will not put up with their nonsense.
7. Try to understand what a bad bully is going through if possible.
8. See if you can help bad bullies, and get them to become good B.U.L.L.Y.’s like us.”